I'm looking for some sort of guidline template for creating a ticketing app that is linked to an asset app?
I'd like to know the best way to set up the following process in TDX (TDX has a lot of features that i'm sonewhat familiar with but I'm looking for a standard template of sorts to set this up)
1. Person A requests a new computer to replace their old one
2. person B approves this and it's assigned to person C
3. person C investigates what features Person A needs and determines the cost
4. Person B approves the cost and the ticket is asssigned to Person D
5. Person D prepares a work order and orders the computer
6. person E receives the computer and assigns this to person F
7. person F prepares the equipment and installs it and closes the ticket
Somewhere in this process, the ticket gets updated and the asset also gets updated.
I'm not sure how best to use automation rules, ticket templates, task templates, workflows, default ticket workflow stages .