Creating a new Request Form from an exisiting form

How would I get an existing form to appear on the Copy From drop list when creating a New Form?  I have tried this while logged into the Admin application from Portfolio Planning / Request Forms and also from the Services application.  In both cases nothing is appearing on this list. 

Tags form
Asked by Cathy Crowley on Fri 11/6/15 2:07 PM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answer (1)

This answer has been marked as the accepted answer
Mark Sayers Fri 11/6/15 4:30 PM

Hi Cathy,

You were on the right track in your process to get a form created that is sharable. To create a sharable form, first go Admin>Ticketing Applications>[Ticketing app name]>Request Forms. The form has to be created and edited in Admin from either this location or from Admin>Portfolio Planning>Request Forms. Once you have designed the form as meets your needs, you can go to the Services section of the Client Portal and create a new service. After the service is created, edit it, go to Forms and select the option to use an existing shared form. Hit the drop down box and you should see the form you have created there. The forms visible will change depending on the type of request it is (project vs ticket) as well as the application it was created in (ie. the specific ticketing app).

I hope this helps answer your question fully. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Sincerely,
Mark Sayers
TeamDynamix

1 of 1 users found this helpful.