Questions

report Clear Tag Filter

Share Report with Client user

Good Afternoon,

I have read several questions in relation to sharing reports with client users of TDX and they all mention to go to the report and select edit to be able to share the report but I am not seeing the user in the list to be...
1 Answer
Harrison Dragoo Last activity on 8/26/2020 2:36:16 PM by Mark Sayers

How do I add the report Name and Description in the report?

I have a lot of information in the report and I would like to have the title of the report and the description appear in a pdf of the report. I can't seem to figure out how. Thanks.
1 Answer
Marie Carianna Last activity on 7/22/2020 1:57:11 PM by Mark Sayers

Ticket Report - Tickets Needing Response

We'd like to use something similar to the canned report called "Ticket Needing Response", but would like to filter the results based upon Responsible = Current User/Me. The problem is, we cannot edit this canned report, or otherwise se...
2 Answers
Andy Spaccio Last activity on 4/29/2020 1:46:51 PM by Mark Sayers

Audit report showing listing of when a report was run

I know that I can see the last run date and who last ran a particular report. I also see where if a report is delivered there is a history of the delivery. I'm being asked is there a way to see all the times that a report was run and maybe who ...
1 Answer
Kimberly Lawrence Last activity on 4/27/2020 4:42:00 PM by Mark Sayers

My Work Report

Happy New Year everyone.
I am wondering if there is a way to create a report that summarizes time spent on tasks and ToDo's from the My Work area? Thanks.
1 Answer
Marie Carianna Last activity on 1/2/2020 3:05:46 PM by Mark Sayers

Default project desktop reports

Is there anything in the knowledge base that provides criteria around the default project reports/modules? For example the "My Tasks" and "My Tasks Upcoming" reports. I'm receiving reports of expected items not showing on resp...
1 Answer
Kevin Beattie Last activity on 12/3/2019 3:46:47 PM by Mark Sayers

404 response on api report call

I am trying to make access report data via an api call to the endpoint https://api.teamdynamix.com/TDWebApi/api/reports/158832 and am getting a 404 error but am not sure why. The report should have the correct visibility and I can access other re...
1 Answer
Hayden Fogle Last activity on 12/3/2019 10:29:35 AM by Mark Sayers

Report based on approved workflow

Is there a way in a report to show only the tickets that have been both "Approved" in an approval step and the workflow ended with an approve?
1 Answer
Kevin Beattie Last activity on 11/5/2019 5:31:42 PM by Marcus Demas

Clients Accessing Reports

I'm trying to give access to specific clients to view a report (or have it delivered to them via email). My options so far that I can see are:
Create a public desktop with this report and distribute the link to the clients. This won't work...
1 Answer
Nik Craik Last activity on 10/7/2019 10:32:04 AM by Mark Sayers

Report formatting with dates

I have built a time off request form for our internal IT unit (so manager can approve time off, record sick leave, etc). I want to build a report so that it will list the time off correctly.
The form has a Start Day and End Day (2 seperate fi...
3 Answers
Denise Nelson Last activity on 6/18/2019 10:40:49 AM by Denise Nelson

Absence Report/ Time Off

We currently use a web form that we can request time off and it send an email daily to all IT staff showing who will be out today as well as future time off requests.
The reason we would like to get away from the web form is that if someone d...
1 Answer
Denise Nelson Last activity on 4/5/2019 11:37:54 AM by Mark Sayers

Running custom report as a different user produces no results

I'm pulling my hair out here, so I'm giving up and asking for help since I'm only doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result, the definition of insanity :)
Back story, I'm trying to pull a report out with the API - ...
3 Answers
Christopher Firth Last activity on 3/28/2019 12:34:02 PM by Mark Sayers

Add custom report to project desktop

Hi. I created a project report and a tasks report for a project with the purpose of making a desktop that I might also use as a dashboard for sending to sponsors and project team members.
When in the project desktop space, however, I cannot s...
2 Answers
Marie Carianna Last activity on 2/4/2019 5:13:54 PM by Marie Carianna

Reporting - former Workflow Step

Is it possible to report on all tickets which have had a particular Workflow Step assigned?
I know that the full Workflow history for a given ticket/document can be viewed, and I know that I can create a report of all tickets which have a par...
1 Answer
Jeremy Kermott Last activity on 1/17/2019 12:34:13 PM by Mark Sayers

Change field names in report header?

Hi everyone - is there a way to change the field name in the column header of a ticketing report? I know how to do this on forms, but that doesn't then translate to reports.
For instance, we have one ticket type that they've requested the ...
1 Answer
Peter Farrell Last activity on 1/10/2019 11:26:18 AM by Mark Sayers

Write a report to show a if a ticket was ever in a certain status

I am trying to find out if I can write a report that will show me all tickets that have ever been in the Re-Opened status. I need to know how many tickets enter the Re-Opened status each month for reporting metrics as well as identifying trainin...
1 Answer
Jennifer Altman Last activity on 8/10/2018 10:38:12 AM by Mark Sayers

Reporting- Identify Employees not reporting time

I am wondering if there is any update to reporting since this question was submitted in 2016. We have been requested for this type of report again and was just wondering if any progress was made to include such reporting features.
Thanks
2 Answers
Ericka Westphal Last activity on 5/17/2018 11:54:16 AM by Mark Sayers

Can a subtask inherit a tag from the card wall task

I am trying to pull tasks into a report for a specific tag. If there are no subtasks, the parent is selected. If there are subtasks, only the parent is selected. I wanted to pull the title of the parent with no subtasks and pull the subtask title...
7 Answers
Barrie Sutton Last activity on 5/14/2018 3:11:27 PM by Mark Sayers

Time tracked to tickets does not get associated with workspace

We are currently trying to run reports to bill out our time for the last quarter (Oct/Nov/Dec). It has been an ongoing and difficult process to determine where time is tracked and where it gets billed to. Currently, when we run a report, we are s...
1 Answer
Mark Sayers Last activity on 5/1/2018 3:58:43 PM by Mark Sayers

Survey Response acknowledgement

Hello,
Is there a way to mark a survey response as acknowledged? We'd like to be able to mark that the feedback (if any) has been looked at and passed along to appropriate channels.
Thanks,
-Will
1 Answer
William Dowd Last activity on 3/20/2018 9:50:14 AM by Mark Sayers

Create to Respond Values

I'm trying to create a report that will give me an average time from the creation of the ticket to the first response. I am using "Create to Respond (OP)" with both a maximum, and average aggregates, as well as the responding group, bu...
6 Answers
Erick Hayes Last activity on 2/13/2018 4:20:31 PM by Mark Sayers

Ticket Count in Services (link out vs. request)

When creating a report to see the Ticket Count of a Service, does it count when the Service is just a link to another site, or does it only count when a user submits a request through an active Form? We are trying to determine if one of our Servi...
1 Answer
Mark Sayers Last activity on 12/22/2017 2:55:50 PM by Mark Sayers

Change the displayed column heading for custom fields in project plans

Hi,

Is there a way to display a different column heading when creating a saved report? For instance, in a project plan, let's say that under Configure Columns > Manage Custom Columns, I set Field 1 to say "Server Name".

Whe...
1 Answer
Mark Sayers Last activity on 12/21/2017 11:59:04 AM by Mark Sayers

Limit access to Issues report and Project Requests

Is there a way to restrict viewing of all issues in the "canned" Issues report (Projects / Workspaces / Issues) found in the Projects / Workspaces Desktop? If you create an Issue report using New > Report in Projects / Workspaces, i...
11 Answers
David Durling Last activity on 12/4/2017 10:54:18 AM by Mark Sayers

Authentication Provider Report

Good Afternoon - Is there any way I can pull a report of all the users using a specific authentication provider? I see a user count on the provider, but I don't see any way I can view those specific accounts.
1 Answer
Bill MacKenzie Last activity on 10/31/2017 2:17:13 PM by Mark Sayers

Additional Resources